Fire Equipment Maintenance
Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hose Reels and Hydrants
An inspection report is issued after each maintenance / service of fire extinguishers, fire hose reals and fire hydrants. When all is cleared, a sought after Compliance Certificate confirming the customer’s compliance to the national building regulations is issued.
We also provide great in-house services like:
- Numbering Register Systems
- Recharging of depleted portable units
- Refurbishment (Strip, Base Coat and Top Coat painting of Fire Equipment)
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing – Accredited by SANAS
When we evaluate our customer’s sites, we always consult SANS 10400 building regulations to ensure we can give the most informed recommendation for our customer compliance.
We provide all clients with a service report once a service / maintenance was conducted. All servicing / maintenance is done to the SABS 1475 specifications.
We are members of:
- Fire Protection Association (PFA)
- Fire Fighting Equipment Traders Association (FFETA)
- Fire Detection Installers Association (FDIA)
Fire Detection & Suppression
Maintenance of fire detection and suppression systems
Part of our offering includes the drawing up of log books for not only systems installed by us but also existing systems installed by other service providers. We also provide room integrity tests and our maintenance programs can be scheduled quarterly, bi-annually or annually providing you flexibility of choice.
Units and systems available:
- Vehicle Fire Fighting Units
- Early Waning Detection Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Cooker Hood suppression systems
- Carbon Dioxide Systems
- Clean Agent Systems (FM 200, IG-55, etc.)
- Foam Fire Systems
- Sprinkler & Water misting Suppression Systems
- Linear, Flame & Ember detection
Value Added Services
We can provide customers with monthly inspections on equipment in order to comply with Building Regulations as well as insurance requirements. We also conduct fire risk assessments to provide detailed short comings / compliance adherence through the use of fire equipment training evacuation planning and fire drills.